DAI or Development Alternatives Inc. is looking for a local "Country Mobilizer" for the RMI, the FSM and the ROP.
The appointee will plan, implement and report on all community engagement activities—overseeing a portfolio working in up to 10 communities in the country. S/he will have day-to-day decision-making authority and oversight responsibilities for his/her portfolio of approved activities. S/he will be in regular communications with the Deputy Chief of Party and Senior Technical Adviser. Each country office will tailor C-CAP’s technical approaches to community conditions; establish and manage a network of Social Mobilizers (one per community); manage the country portfolios of activities; liaise and manage relations with the provincial/ district government offices and national/local partners; and ensure timely data collection.
The Person We Seek:
To be considered for appointment you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and leading successful community development programs, awareness campaigns, and community-based capacity building activities
- Strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills in English is required and additional fluency in at least one of the regional languages is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and be an effective team player.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and work experience in project implementation and administration.
- The position is available for 12 months and maybe renewed by mutual agreement. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should send a cover letter and resume clearly addressing key selection criteria, and names of three references, one of which must be your current or most recent direct work supervisor.
For more information please visit their Facebook page.
View links to see applications: